Monday, March 23, 2009

What I cooked. ( A new Call-me-Mara post category.)

I've taken up cooking. This is what I cooked on the weekend.

Saturday:
  • Stir fried chicken with onions, noodles and black bean sauce. Other ingredients included snap peas, green pepper, diced carrots and fish sauce.

Sunday:
  • Roast chicken stuffed with lemon, carrots and celery rubbed with lemon, olive oil and sage.
  • Mashed Potatoes with lemon butter
  • Gently steamed (al dente) broccoli with butter.
  • Greek salad (English cucumber, small sweet tomatoes, red onion, Canadian feta, and Kalamata olives with a dressing of extra virgin olive oil, lemon and lime juices, salt, pepper, sugar, mustard and oregano)
  • For dinner on Monday: Red Lentil and Cauliflower Curry. Other ingredients included onion, garlic, spinach, and peas as well as minced ginger, cumin, turmeric, ground mustard seed, and cayenne pepper.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'd be a blackguard and a cad, if I weren't so ineffectual. The less said "About Me", the better.